MASTER CONTROL SYSTEM
Product Number: HIVE MCS
Brooking Technologies’ new HIVE Master Control System (MCS) is designed to reduce distractions for police officers via automation of light & siren functions.
Police officers have enough to concentrate on while in pursuit, or performing a routine traffic stop, let HIVE handle the rest. By reading and reacting to vehicle signals generated by the actions of the driver (opening doors/ hatch, braking, horn, speed, etc.), HIVE takes over, activating lights and siren, allowing the driver to focus on the road, not which buttons to press.
- Intersections are dangerous to both officers and pedestrians. Break the monotony of typical pursuit mode flashing and siren tones by programming an overwhelmingly distinct flashing array and siren tone by simply pressing the vehicle’s OEM horn.
- Trigger deactivation of rooftop lightbar corner and alley modules upon opening of vehicle door, eliminating temporary blinding effect of eye level lighting as officer exits the vehicle.
- Deactivate and reset all emergency lighting to “off/ ready” mode by simply shifting into drive when leaving a scene.
- Activate all front facing white lighting simultaneously by activating OEM headlight high beams.
- Enter a steady burn, low power “glow-mode” for full vehicle cruise mode effect. Ideal for DUI test procedures.
- Utilize tri-color lighting options and program dedicated functions for each color (additional reverse / brake lighting)
INSTALLER/ FLEET MANAGER BENEFITS
Not only does HIVE benefit and promote the safety of both drivers and pedestrians, it eases the burden on the fleet manager, installer and service technician.
EFFICIENCY/ CONSISTENCY/ SAVINGS:
• Increase efficiency and consistency by creating one configuration file on a PC then transferring/uploading it to other HIVE units operating under the same parameters.
• All-in-one design eliminates the need for COSTLY COMPONENTS (remote output nodes, relays, fuses, timers, etc.), reducing overall cost and improving installer efficiency.
• Utilization of HIVFs integrated flash patterns and phase/group settings replaces tedious manual programming procedures.
• 24 diagnostic LEDs on the unit itself, each capable of displaying one of three indication colors (green, amber & red) provide immediate visual feedback without the need of a PC connection.
• An abundance of logic functions means complex applications are no longer difficult to implement, particularly where certain operations are interlinked with others (and/ or logic). The ability to alter functions allows continual client synchronization.
• A simple 3-stage process which entails enabling and labeling inputs and outputs, configuring the system operation and downloading the application onto the unit. This operation need only be done once, when completed it can be simply be transferred onto other units via a laptop.